Cozy Soups to Try This Winter
January 17, 2018
With sub-zero temps occupying the East Coast this winter, ROSS recommends serving up these quick and easy soup recipes while staying cozy in your affordable apartment:
- If you’re looking for something simple and decadent, try out this Tomato Basil Soup. At just six ingredients, this is a great dish to prepare in your affordable apartment on a weeknight.
- Try out this a healthy and hearty Great Northern Bean Stew, guaranteed to warm you up.
- Pop some pork, green chiles and seasonings into the slow cooker before work and return home to a ready-made southwestern delicacy, Pork and Green Chile Stew.
- This Loaded Cheesy, Bacon, Corn and Potato Chowder is heaven for all the cheese lovers out there! Perfect for a party (Super Bowl, anyone?) in your affordable apartment.
- Everybody loves homemade lasagna, but all those layers can be a lot of work. Try this Lasagna Soup and have an Italian feast on your table in under 45 minutes!
- Spice things up (literally) by cooking up this Thai Chicken Noodle Soup. Impress your friends and family with this exotic dish!
- Taco Tuesday in your ROSS affordable apartment just got a whole lot easier. Throw everything into a pot and voila, taco night is done in one dish. Taco Soup – need we say more?
Try any of these soups in your affordable apartment kitchen for a guaranteed hot and hearty winter dinner. To help you work up an appetite, come take a tour and see what ROSS is cooking up for you.