Who or What Are You Being for Halloween?
October 26, 2015
This Halloween, the City of Greenbelt is handing out to its community members the sweetest treat ever: an excuse to wear their well-orchestrated, wish-I-had-thought-of-that, totally amazing costumes TWICE!
The Friday before Halloween, October 30, the City of Greenbelt will be hosting their annual Costume Contest & Parade at the Roosevelt Center, located at Crescent Road and Southway Drive.
At this FREE event, prizes will be awarded for: the most innovative costume in each age group, the best family costume and the best pet costume. That being said, we’re not taking this year’s costume contest lightly.
To help the residents of ROSS’ apartments in Greenbelt outdo last year’s costumes, here are the Top Five Fantastic Family Costumes that will have a sure shot at best in show at the Greenbelt Costume Contest:
1. Dress as everyone’s favorite mismatched gang, the cast of “Despicable Me!”
2. You’ll surely be able to find all of the “Scooby snacks” this Halloween when you arrive as the cast of “Scooby Doo!”
3. Go for a darker cinema inspired costume by dressing as “The Addams Family” or the cast from “The Hunger Games.”
4. Stick with the classics by dressing as the cast of everyone’s favorite Dr. Seuss story, “The Cat in the Hat.”
5. Any combination of the characters from the greatest “Toy Story” ever told.
BONUS: For everyone who lives in ROSS’ pet-friendly apartments for rent in Greenbelt, here are two adorable pet costume ideas.
1. Chia Pet
After you’ve spent a night of family fun enjoying the array of exceptionally good costumes at the Greenbelt Costume Contest & Parade, head home to even more family fun in an exceptionally good apartment community. Take a tour of ROSS’ Greenbelt, MD apartments today!