Budget-Friendly Basics to Personalizing Your Apartment
September 27, 2016
There can be a lot of unfamiliarity for the residents of ROSS’ off-base military apartments when they first move into a new area. Their apartment doesn’t have to be one of them.
Have your military apartment feeling like home soon after arrival with these seven budget-friendly, personalizing basics:
- Area Rugs
- Segment your open floor space with bright area or accent rugs. These few additions help to define the perfect feng shui of your layout.
- Fun floor, desk or tabletop lamps can be a budget-friendly way of brightening your living space.
- Add character to your seating area with a few decorative pillows that reflect your unique personality.
- Carefully hang a few of your favorite photos or pieces of artwork on the wall to truly add the ultimate personal touch to your apartment.
- Refrigerator Magnets
- It sounds lame, but there’s always something warming about the front of a fridge covered in wedding and birthday invitations, magnets from vacations or family photos, so get a few fun magnets to help hang all of these special memories!
- Festive Decorations
- Much joy comes with the act of decorating your apartment for the holidays, no matter how simple or elaborate you choose to do so.
Take personalizing your new living experience one step further by living in a community that takes your satisfaction and quality of living very personally. ROSS’ military apartments for rent provide a wide variety of apartments near military bases offering an exceptional level of service and all the benefits of a Military Partnership Program. Tour one today!