ROSS Management Services Wins Eight Awards from Property Management Association
December 21, 2016
PMA’s annual awards recognize outstanding leasing professionals and top-notch marketing efforts
BETHESDA, Md., Dec. 21, 2016 – ROSS Management Services, a leader in multifamily property management in the Mid-Atlantic region, today announced that it won eight awards from the Property Management Association (PMA). The association, which represents property management professionals in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, distributed its Marketing and Advertising Excellence (MAE) Awards and Leasing Professional Awards during its annual ceremony in December.
The following ROSS Management Services team members garnered Leasing Professional Awards, which recognize leasing excellence:
- Catherine Quintanilla of Seven Springs Apartments in College Park, Md., came in third in the Prince George’s County, Md., division.
- Debra White of the Glen Oaks apartment community in Greenbelt, Md., received a Leasing Professional Award – Rising Star certificate, which honors leasing professionals who scored 90 percent or higher on their shopping reports.
“For an apartment management company, nothing is more important than providing unbeatable service to current residents and prospective renters,” said Dawn Miller, vice president of marketing for ROSS Management Services. “That begins and ends with the amazing people we hire, and it’s extremely gratifying to see Catherine and Debra honored for their commitment to our residents and prospects, especially by an organization as highly regarded as PMA.”
ROSS Management Services also received the following six MAE awards:
- ROSS’ annual employee recognition event materials, which incorporated the “ROSS Superheroes – Bring on the Good” theme, won first place in the Internal Public Relations category.
- A new blade sign at Coliseum Lofts, which increased awareness of the community on a busy street, won first place in the Property Signage by an Agency category.
- The “Coming Soon” sign at Coliseum Lofts in Richmond, Va., which generated excitement for upcoming amenities, received honorable mention in the Property Signage/In-House category.
- The new signage package at Flats at Ginter Park in Richmond, Va., received honorable mention in the Property Signage by an Agency category.
- Coliseum Lofts’ promotional giveaway, which consisted of branded t-shirts and water bags, received honorable mention in the Promotional Item by an Agency category.
- The Live Laurel regional marketing campaign, which promoted ROSS Management’s communities in Laurel, Md., was recognized with an honorable mention in the Portfolio Marketing Campaign/In-House category.
“Our marketing team has done an incredible job of promoting our communities and making sure we’re hitting the right prospects with the right messaging, which has played a big role in our rent growth, high occupancies and increased net operating income,” Miller said. “We’re thrilled to see their hard work and tremendous creativity rewarded through these MAE awards. I could not be more excited about the team I have the honor of working with every day at ROSS. We’re more dedicated than ever to delivering outstanding experiences for both our current residents and our prospects.”
About ROSS Companies
ROSS Companies, founded in 1983 in Bethesda, Md., is a recognized leader in multifamily acquisitions and investment, development, property management and renovation. With a managed portfolio of more than 15,000 apartment homes in 45 communities, the privately held company is one of the most active multifamily real estate firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. ROSS Companies is comprised of three affiliates – ROSS Development & Investment, ROSS Management Services and ROSS Renovation & Construction. In 2016, ROSS Development & Investment is celebrating its 33rd anniversary and ROSS Management Services is celebrating 28 years in business. In March, ROSS Management Services was honored for the second straight year with a National Resident Satisfaction Award from SatisFacts. In 2016, 12 ROSS-managed apartment communities were awarded the Apartment Ratings’ 2015 Top Rated Award, reflecting ROSS Companies’ unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. These annual awards recognize communities with outstanding resident satisfaction ratings as measured on ApartmentRatings.com. For more information about ROSS Companies, visit TheRossCompanies.com.