ROSS Awarded Management Responsibilities for Seven Communities in DC Metro Area
June 16, 2021
BETHESDA, Md., June 16, 2021– ROSS Companies, a leader in multifamily property management, acquisition and renovation in the Mid-Atlantic region, today announced that it has assumed property management of 7 communities comprised of 1,240 units in the Washington, DC market.
The portfolio includes:
- Empire Apartments– a 150-unit community located in Foggy Bottom, Washington, DC. The building features studio and 1-bedroom floor plans conveniently situated adjacent to George Washington University.
- Majestic Apartments– a 151 unit renovated community in the center of Mount Pleasant, Washington DC. Offering studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, Majestic has an apartment that fits any renter’s needs.
- Miramar Apartments– a 207-unit community in a highly sought-after location, Logan Circle in Washington, DC. The community offers renovated studio and 1-bedroom floor plans and a classic art-deco building style.
- Park Crescent Apartments– a 87-unit building nestled north of Adams Morgan and Mount Pleasant near some of Washington, DC’s best parks and restaurant options. With studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, Park Crescent is suitable for any renter’s lifestyle.
- Park Terrace Apartments– a 95-unit community around the corner from its sister property, Park Crescent Apartments. The property has studio, 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans only 3 blocks from the metro bus.
- Tivoli Gardens– a 226-unit community located in Columbia Heights, Washington, DC. Tivoli Gardens boasts studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments with parquet floors and renovated kitchens.
- Remington Place– a 324-unit hi-rise in Fort Washington, MD offering the best studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments in the sub-market. The community includes a sparkling pool, fitness center, community room and free parking.
Each of the communities are located in thriving submarkets of the DC Metro Area. ROSS Companies is confident that these properties will thrive for the foreseeable future.
ROSS will implement operational upgrades, such as online leasing, mobile rent payment, service requests and account management, to improve the resident and prospect experience. The company also will incorporate its award-winning online reputation management program to strengthen the communities’ reputations on sites such as Yelp, ApartmentRatings and Google, and will significantly enhance the communities’ marketing and advertising campaigns.
“We are excited about the opportunity to work with The Morris & Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation to create outstanding living experiences for the residents of these communities, which we will do through our customer- and technology-centric approach. The synergies and shared core values of our two companies will make for an incredibly dynamic and productive partnership,” said Dave Miskovich, CEO of ROSS Companies.