Hip, Hip, Hooray, It’s College Park Day!
September 23, 2015
Cancel your plans this Saturday because the city of College Park has planned the festival of the year!
This Saturday, September 26, “join your friends, neighbors and the whole College Park Community at the 6th Annual College Park Day festival!” College Park Day 2015 has been perfectly planned to offer something fun for everyone!
In case you weren’t already sold, here are six compelling reasons residents of ROSS’ apartments for rent in College Park should attend the festival this Saturday:
- Main Stage and Community Stage – These two stages will be bumping the beat with a steady flow of LIVE musical performances throughout the day
- Artist’s Alley – Local artisans and craftsmen will be selling their one-of-a-kind masterpieces
- Delicious Food – A culmination of the area’s best food trucks will be serving a wide variety of delectable dishes
- The Fun Zone – The large area called the Fun Zone features a four-person climbing wall, 40’ spider climb and slide, fire rescue obstacle and so much more!
- Scavenger Hunt – The College Park Aviation Museum is showcasing their newly renovated wing and captivating exhibits through a FREE scavenger hunt
- Active Events – Whether you start the festival off with a leisurely community bike ride; you bust a move during the two 20-minute Zumba classes; you reach new heights on the rock wall; or you indulge your inner child by climbing up and sliding down an inflatable slide, the College Park Day festival is sure to keep you active and entertained all day long.
SPECIAL BONUS: Don’t forget your camera and your most prized Orioles and Ravens memorabilia, because Maryland’s favorite feathered friends, the Orioles Bird and Poe, the Ravens mascot, will be at the festival between 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. for a meet-and-greet.
Join a community that makes every day a festival for the people who are part of it. Take a tour of ROSS’ apartments for rent in College Park today.