Fill Your Home With Love This Fall
November 16, 2015
As the weather gets colder, inside activities become a must. One activity that’s perfect for the residents of ROSS’ affordable apartment rentals is baking!
Baking can involve as many people as you’d like; fills the entire home with the warm aroma of true love, fresh from the oven; and results in tasty treats for you and your family to enjoy!
To stay with this baking season’s current theme of pumpkin, here are three terrific pumpkin treats to bake with your family this fall:
- Easy Mini-Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- These delectable, easy-to-make rolls can be served with breakfast, for dessert or as a special afternoon treat.
- Total time spent making these scrumptious treats, 25 minutes! Simply prepare the rolls, pop them into the oven for about 20 minutes, cool, frost and serve!
- Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars
- With this dangerous combination of the two most delicious ingredients, there aren’t any promises on how long these bars will last!
- Total time spent making these scrumptious treats, 35 minutes! Simply mix the batter, bake a thin layer, pour on the melted Nutella, put some batter on top of that, bake, cool and serve!
- Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake
- “All the flavors and texture of pumpkin pie topped with a sweet and slightly crunchy topping.” The name says it all! Dump the ingredients (in a particular order), bake and serve!
- Total time spent making this scrumptious treat, one hour and 15 minutes! This recipe may take a little longer than the others, but as it’s been said before, it’s well worth the wait!
Whether you make just one or all three, your kids will surely enjoy these tasty treats. More importantly, they will love making them with you!
Spend this fall filling your home with the scent of lovin’ from the oven in a superior apartment community that you’re thrilled to be part of. It starts with a tour of ROSS’ affordable housing apartments for rent today!