It’s a Beautiful Day in This Neighborhood
October 5, 2017
ROSS’ apartments in College Park invite you to join their residents in celebrating the 8th Annual College Park Day Festival!
Among the residents of ROSS’ College Park, MD, apartments, there are those who moved here for the college. Others came for the parks. Beyond that, the large contingent who came for both can’t be ignored. But, there’s one day when all their differences are set aside and the city that brought them together is honored by all with food and fun, music and merriment, fitness and fly-outs.
It’s the 8th Annual College Park Day Festival and it’s a day for friends, families and neighbors to enjoy an amazing array of wonderful things to do…and taste and see and hear and — never mind, just check out this impressive list:
- Two stages – local and regional – offering non-stop live music and performances by some of the area’s favorite bands and performers
- A Taste of College Park, mouthwateringly yours from a myriad of food trucks and restaurants
- A HUUUUUUGE Kids’ Fun Zone with obstacle courses, climbing wall, bounce house and more things for kids to love
- On the aviation side, you can meet public safety and flight crews, while checking out a helicopter display and fly out
- Work off what you took in at the Taste of College Park, with FREE Barre, Zoca and Zumba classes
- Peruse the wares and words of over 100 exhibitors, including arts, crafts, small businesses, local community organizations and more
- Explore the College Park Aviation Museum with FREE ENTRY
Saturday, October 7, 2017, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
College Park Aviation Museum and Airport
1985 Corporal Frank Scott Dr.
College Park, MD 20740
DRIVING: FREE guest parking at 5000 Paint Branch Parkway and at the College Park Metro station
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Metro Green Line to the College Park-U of MD stop, event is three blocks away
FREE ADMISSION makes this an event you just can’t pass up, so plan on being there. And if you’re not already living in a ROSS community of apartments in College Park, be sure to leave some time in your plans for taking a tour and making this an extra EXTRA special College Park Day!