Authentic Finds in Alexandria
May 8, 2017
Residents of ROSS’ apartments in Alexandria, Virginia, can support their neighborhood by shopping at one of the many locally owned retailers and restaurants.
You’ll find shopping and dining unlike anywhere else right here in Alexandria. If you’re looking for a way to say “you’re special,” then a one-of-a-kind gift or experience in our local town can help.
The Residents of ROSS’ apartments in Alexandria, VA, are in a prime location to support local businesses and have an unforgettable experience. Here’s how to take advantage of all that’s authentic in Alexandria, from morning to night.
- Start your day off with a caffeine fix from Misha’s Coffeehouse or Swing’s Coffee Roasters.
- Take your java and head to one of the many local farmers markets. Choose from: Old Town Farmers’ Market, Del Ray Farmers’ Market, West End Farmers Market, Four Mile Run Farmers & Artisans Market and King Street Station Farmers’ Market.
- Once you’ve picked your favorites from an assortment of fresh produce, meat, baked goods and other treats, you’re ready to head over to some of Alexandria’s finest shops.
- Embrace the city’s history and stop by The Old Town Shop or The Historic Alexandria Museum Store.
- Or get crafty and pick up local handmade skin care products from Truly-Life Eco Gifts and handmade jewelry from Dejan Studio Jewelry.
- After a productive day of shopping, you’ve earned yourself a cold glass of beer to end the day – and we know exactly where to go! Set a course for Port City Brewing Company or Portner Brewhouse to taste an original brew…or two.
Now that you know all of the unique local destinations available in Alexandria, it’s time to join a community that makes you feel as special as the perfect gift. Stop by ROSS’ apartments in Alexandria, VA, for a tour today!