You Don’t Need a Dictionary to Define “Community”
April 5, 2016
The term “community” can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people.
Through its community programs, public parks and expansive retail, the Hyattsville community has defined itself as “a world within walking distance.”
This April, Hyattsville will be celebrating the evolution of their beautiful community with the 130th Anniversary Parade, Carnival and Fireworks!
To guarantee the residents of ROSS’ Hyattsville apartments don’t miss any of the festivities, we’ve listed all of the need-to-know information below:
Parade – Saturday, April 16, 11:00 a.m.
- Route will start at Hyattsville Middle School and end at Magruder Park
Anniversary Carnival at Magruder Park:
- Thursday, April 14, 4:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 15, 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16, 12:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 17, 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Amusements for the whole family, including:
- Rides, games and food concessions
- Live music featuring Black Masala, Saturday, April 16, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Mandy the Clown all day Saturday and Sunday
- FREE teen dance on Friday, April 15, 8 – 10 p.m.
Fireworks Show – Saturday, April 16, at Dusk
Come and spend one weekend celebrating a community that’s spent the last 130 years evolving into the area’s most charming neighborhood at the 130th Anniversary Event.
More importantly, come experience the luxury of an apartment community that prides itself on defining what “community” really means, by taking a tour of ROSS’ award-winning apartments for rent in Hyattsville.