Spooktacular Celebrations for Everyone in Alexandria
October 21, 2016
Halloween is in the October air and just like last year, the residents of ROSS’ apartments in Alexandria are here to celebrate!
The city of Alexandria has done an exquisite job of planning a plethora of Halloween themed celebrations, perfect for the entire family. Check out all of the fantastic events and map out your Halloween agenda!
- Trick-or-Treating at Mount Vernon
- October 29 and October 31, from 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Carluccio’s Children’s Halloween Costume Party
- October 27, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Trick-or-Treat With the BOO-Tiques
- October 31, from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Bark or Treat Canine Cruise
- October 28, from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
- The Gadsby’s Tavern Ghost Tour
- October 28, from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- The Death Trail
- Open until October 31 from 7:15 – 11:00 p.m.
Less-Young Adults 🙂
- Halloween Boo Cruise
- October 29, boarding begins at 9:00 p.m. and cruising runs from 9:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Halloween Bash at the Brewery
- October 28, from 3:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- A Party to Murder at The Little Theatre of Alexandria
- Wednesday through Saturday performances start at 8:00 p.m., Sunday performances start at 3:00 p.m.
The Whole Family
- 20th Annual Del Ray Halloween Parade
- October 30, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
For specific details about all of these great events and more, visit another fantastic Alexandria area blog: Extraordinary Alexandria: Halloween in Alexandria, VA
Better yet, rather than just reading about all of the Halloween excitement, live it! The trick is to give up your old haunts and treat yourself to life in an active community that supplies its residents with weekend options all year ’round! Start today by taking a tour of ROSS’ Alexandria apartments for rent.