You Know You’re a Tourist When…
April 5, 2016
There are always lists of faux pas when it comes to living in the city. Nothing tops that list quite like being a tourist. Many city visitors even go out of their way to “blend in” with the normal crowd.
However, with every set of social rules there are exceptions; and the residents of ROSS’ affordable apartments for college students are just a quick train ride from many beautiful sights, where acting like a tourist is welcomed and encouraged.
To help start your day of owning the tourist title, here are merely five (out of hundreds!) breathtaking views in and around DC – where it’s totally acceptable to act like a complete tourist:
- The National Mall
- This is the best place to capture that timeless Facebook cover photo you’ve been scouring the Internet for.
- 17 Smithsonian Museums and Galleries
- 17 reasons to be glad you’ve got Snapchat.
- Barracks Row
- Check in on Facebook at some of the greatest DC restaurants.
- The residents of ROSS’ apartments near colleges are going to captivate their audiences with this thrilling and lengthy Snap Story.
- Old Town Alexandria
- Best places for an Instagram shot guaranteed to make all of your followers envious, no filter needed.
Gather the gang, grab your camera and lace up your sneaks, because you’re going to want to visit them all.
While on your excursion, visit a place where you’ll never feel like a tourist – ROSS’ apartments for college students, – because it’s always great to feel like you belong!