A Slice of Pie? Try 3.14 Slices!
March 10, 2016
St. Patrick’s Day may be right around the corner, but it isn’t the only holiday the residents of ROSS’ affordable apartment communities will be celebrating this March.
That’s because March is also home to the marvelous mathematical celebration known as Pi Day. “On Pi Day, pi enthusiasts wear clothing adorned with the pi symbol, eat pie, and even throw pi-related parties,” as told to us by Live Science.
With all of the great ways to celebrate Pi Day, we propose the residents of ROSS’ affordable living apartments go with the sweetest one – eating pie!
To get the ball rolling, here are four pies you’re going to want waaaay more than 3.14 slices of during your celebration!
- Impossibly Easy Bacon Pie
- Give the people what they want: BACON!
- Easy Shepherd’s Pie
- To stay on par with the over-arching holiday commonly associated with the month of March – St. Patrick’s Day – whip up this 30-minute recipe for a dinner the whole family will love.
- Easy as Apple Pie
- Pi is known as one of the most common constants in all of mathematics; and it’s safe to say that apple pie is known as one of the most common desserts in all of the United States. (After all, it’s what comes after “As American as…”, right?) So what we’re saying is…wait for it…celebrate this Pi Day with a pie as constant as – pi!
- Easy No-Bake OREO Cookie Pie
- Skip the baking all together and serve this decadent dessert for your celebration.
Geek out this Monday by embracing all things pi(e). Then, geek out every day by embracing the exceptional service offered at each and every ROSS’ affordable apartment community.