We’d love to tell you more about South Pointe Apartments!
We hope that everything you’ve seen so far has made you feel like you’ve found the ideal apartments in Temple Hills, MD. If you want to know more, just fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you.
Spacious apartments in Temple Hills, MD with a location that you’ll love.
At South Pointe Apartments, you’ll find comfort in your spacious apartment home and its park-like setting. Live at South Pointe Apartments and a world of convenience is just beyond your doorstep. Groceries are just five minutes away and the Beltway is closer than that. Shopping, dining, entertainment – whatever you’re up for, is right around the corner at Iverson Mall, Tanger Outlets and the ultimate destination of all: National Harbor. On the military side, Joint Bases Andrews and Anacostia-Bolling are an easy commute. And, thanks to the Southern Avenue and Naylor Road Metro stations being within walking distance, so is downtown DC. For comfort, convenience and that feeling that says you’re home, these are the apartments in Temple Hills, MD for you.
Minimum Income Requirements Per Household
||$37,080.00 – $42,768.00
||$41,220.00 – $45,792.00
||$45,720.00 – $49,320.00
Spacious floor plans set these Temple Hills, MD, apartments a step above the rest.
Check out our floor plans and you’ll be amazed at how wide open the spaces are compared to the usual Temple Hills apartments.
Apartments in Temple Hills, MD, with the most desirable features and amenities.
In Temple Hills, MD, apartments for rent are easy to find. But if you’re looking for the features and amenities that make an apartment a home, there’s only one choice: South Pointe.
- Spacious studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Renovated Apartment Homes Available
- Upgraded kitchens with new cabinets, counter tops and black appliances
- New wood flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- New carpet
- Most utilities included for your convenience
- Galley-style kitchens, fully equipped with modern appliances
- Separate dining rooms
- Plush wall-to-wall carpeting
- Park-like setting with mature trees
- Onsite parking
- Clothes care center
- Onsite management
The convenient location makes these Temple Hills apartments exceptional.
From our studios to our three-bedroom apartments for rent, Temple Hills, MD, offers a unique advantage. From here, everywhere you want or need to be is literally minutes away.
- Walk to two Metro stations
- Easy access to major highways
- Minutes to great shopping, dining and entertainment
- A short hop to the excitement of National Harbor
- Close to Naval District of Washington, Joint Base Andrews and Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling